Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNavigation systems engineering is a red-hot area. More and more technical professionals are entering the field and looking for practical, up-to-date engineering know-how. This edition offers comprehensive introduction to systems operation and an in-depth treatment of architecture, design, and component integration.
- Author BiographyPaul D. Groves is a lecturer at University College London (UCL). He is also an associate director of UCL's Space Geodesy and Navigation Laboratory. Previously, he was a scientist with the Navigation and Positioning Algorithms Team at QinetiQ, Ltd. Dr. Groves is a chartered physicist, a member of the Institute of Physics, and a member of the Institute of Navigation. He studied at the University of Oxford, where he earned a B.A. and M.A. in physics and a D.Phil. in atomic and laser physics.
- Author(s)Paul D. Groves
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1520 g
- Width185 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.81
- £35.99Trending at £48.07
- £27.44Trending at £28.45
- £108.12Trending at £157.09
- £14.41Trending at £15.87
- £10.18Trending at £12.19
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.