All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is ideal for anyone interested in turbomachinery or aerospace propulsion.
- Author BiographyErian Baskharone is a Professor Emeritus of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at Texas A&M University and a member of the Rotordynamics/Turbomachinery Laboratory Faculty. Professor Baskharone has taught the turbomachinery course for the past fifteen years. Baskharone recieved his PhD from the University of Cincinnati and worked in the design department of what has become GE Engines before entering the academic world.
- Author(s)Erian A. Baskharone,Wei Shyy
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleCambridge Aerospace Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 18
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note143 exercises
- Weight1250 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Series Edited byMichael J. Rycroft
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.