Consider these sponsored items
- £37.09Free postage
- £32.61Was:£39.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnfairly reviled, and much misunderstood, private equity differs from all other asset classes in various important respects, not least the way in which its fund mechanisms operate, and the way in which its returns are recorded and analysed.
- Author BiographyGUY FRASER-SAMPSON has over twenty years' experience of the private equity industry, most notably having set up and run for several years the European operations of Horsley Bridge. As a partner in the firm, and Managing Director of Horsley Bridge International, he had a unique opportunity to interact simultaneously with private equity managers from all over the world, including famous golden circle venture firms based predominantly in California. He previously lived and worked in the Middle East as Investment Controller with the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA). He has extensive experience of the evaluation of private equity managers, including having personally designed and developed a computer model for the evaluation of buyout performance, but is equally recognised as an expert on venture capital. In addition to his work with funds, he has also conducted direct, secondary and mezzanine transactions over the years. Guy teaches post-graduate modules on private equity and investment strategy at Cass Business School in the City of London, and is also recognised as an authority on all types of alternative assets. He performs consultancy and high level executive training assignments for clients around the world, and is also in demand as a provider of keynote addresses at investment conferences. In addition to various professional qualifications, he holds an LLB with honours from King's College London, and an MBA majoring in finance from Warwick Business School. Guy writes for a number of finance and investment publications, including his influential monthly column in Real Deals. He is the author of Multi-Asset Class Investment Strategy, also published as part of the Wiley Finance series, which questions accepted views of risk and return, and sets out ways in which investors could and should incorporate a wide range of so-called alternative assets into their planned portfolios. He conducts regular investor workshops around the world based upon his books.
- Author(s)Guy Fraser-Sampson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteill
- Weight650 g
- Width170 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.13
- £66.36Trending at £79.67
- £109.35Trending at £139.78
- £26.10Trending at £27.72
- £25.73Trending at £27.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.