All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with computers/software.
- Author BiographyBipin Joshi is an independent blogger and author who writes about apparently unrelated topics technology and yoga. A former software consultant and trainer by profession, Bipin has been programming since 1995 and has worked with the .NET framework since its inception. He is a published author and has authored or co-authored more than a half dozen books and numerous articles on .NET technologies. Bipin was a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) and a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) during his tenure as a software consultant and trainer. He can be reached at www.bipinjoshi.com.
- Author(s)Bipin Joshi
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight830 g
- Width180 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.