All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.20
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe subject is critical in many modern applications such as mathematical finance, quantitative management, insurance and actuarial studies.
- Author BiographyYuri Suhov is a Professor of Applied Probability in the Department of Pure Mathematics and Mathematical Statistics at the University of Cambridge. Mark Kelbert is a Reader in Statistics in the Department of Mathematics at Swansea University. For many years he has also been associated with the Moscow Institute of Information Transmission Problems and the International Institute of Earthquake Prediction Theory and Mathematical Geophysics (Moscow).
- Author(s)Mark Kelbert,Yuri Suhov
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/04/2008
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note151 b/w illus.
- Weight990 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.