CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/11/2012
- Series TitleEttore Majorana International Science Series
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note182 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight886 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byGiuliano Preparata
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1980
- Table Of ContentsFirst Result from Mark II at Spear.- Formation of Upsilon Mesons at Doris.- First Results of the Mark-J Detector at Petra.- Final States in e+e?Annihilation.- Deep Inelastic Muon and Electron Scattering as a Probe for Quarks and Gluons in the Nucleon.- Recoil Hadron Measurements in Deeply Inelastic Scattering.- First Results from the Berkeley-Fermilab-Princeton Multimuon Spectrometer.- Deep Inelastic Muon Nucleon Scattering: A Probe of Hadronic Structure.- Studies of Muon Induced Multimuon Final States in the EMC Experiments NA2.- Deep Inelastic Muon Scattering and Recent Result at High q2.- Deep Inelastic Scattering of ?+ at 280 GeV/c on Carbon.- The Parton Model and Asymptotic Freedom Revisited.- The Hadronic Final State in Deep Inelastic Scattering.- Review of Electroproduction Experiments at Cornell and M.I.T.-SLAC.- Future Plans on Lepton Physics with the Energy Doubler at Fermilab.- The WA18 ? Experiment at the CERN SPS1.- Structure Functions from Neutrino Nucleon Scattering.- Measurement of Neutral to Charged Current Ratio in Neutrino-Proton Interactions.- Properties of Hadrons Produced by Neutrinos in Hydrogen.- Probing Neutral Currents with Leptons.- Jets in Leptoproduction From QCD.- Deep Inelastic Structure Functions: Decisive Tests of QCD.- A Realistic Look at Deep Inelastic Physics.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.