All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSowing seed, taking cuttings, dividing, layering and grafting, shown in 540 photographs and illustrations.
- Author BiographyRichard Rosenfeld began his career as a publisher, and then became a freelance garden journalist. He was voted Garden Writer of the year in 1993 and has written many gardening books, including A Garden for All Seasons (Southwater) and Tricks With Trees (Pavilion) with Ivan Hicks. He has been a regular contributor to the Sunday Times Magazine, the Sunday Telegraph, the Sunday Express and the Daily Mail, and has designed gardens in Italy, the USA and England.
- Author(s)Richard Rosenfeld
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication16/07/2012
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note540 photographs and illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width218 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £1.95Trending at £2.87
- £13.64Trending at £19.95
- £2.99Trending at £3.02
- £7.02Trending at £7.99
- £8.84Trending at £8.97
- £9.99Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.