All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains the process of property investment appraisal - estimating both the most likely selling price (market value) and the worth of property investments to individual or groups of investors (investment value).
- Author BiographyAndrew Baum , Professor Land Management, University of Reading; Neil Crosby, also a Professor of Land Management at Reading. Both are well known in authors and researchers in this field - as well as being experienced consultants.
- Author(s)A.E. Baum,Neil Crosby
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/11/2007
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note25 illustrations
- Weight568 g
- Width171 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.11Trending at £6.42
- £29.59Trending at £38.44
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £17.97Trending at £24.80
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.