All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces students to a range of psychological theories and research, supported by evidence from health psychology. Case examples, special research-based topics and exercises are included for group discussion or individual study.
- Author(s)Jan Walker,Sheila Payne
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1995
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSocial Science for Nurses & the Caring Professions S.
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Out-of-print date17/11/2004
- Content Notediagrams, tables, gr
- Weight460 g
- Width178 mm
- Height241 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.30
- £23.72Trending at £26.12
- £40.35Trending at £40.95
- £42.67Trending at £47.55
- £19.49Trending at £21.01
- £36.74Trending at £40.53
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.