All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides a one-stop resource for all those approaching qualitative research for the first time, as well as those revisiting core concepts and issues. It presents a comprehensive overview of this developing field of inquiry, combined with practical, hands-on advice on how to conduct a successful qualitative study.
- Author BiographyMaggi Savin-Baden is Professor of Higher Education Research at Coventry University, UK. Claire Howell Major is Professor of Higher Education at the University of Alabama, US.
- Author(s)Claire Howell Major,Maggi Savin-Baden
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/12/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note95 black & white illustrations, 79 black & white tables, 53 black & white halftones, 42 black & white line drawings
- Weight1066 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.29
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £24.99Trending at £33.90
- £6.99Trending at £7.10
- £12.98Trending at £14.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.