All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.36Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionResearch on applying principles of quantum computing to improve the engineering of intelligent systems was launched in the late 1990s. This volume offers a wide spectrum of research work developed using soft computing combined with quantum computing systems.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- Series TitleStudies in Computational Intelligence
- Series Part/Volume Number121
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note22 Tables, black and white; XIV, 156 p.
- Weight930 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byLeandro Dos S. Coelho,Luiza de Macedo Mourelle,Nadia Nedjah
- Edition Statement2008 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.