Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionQuo Vadis: Evolution of Modern Navigation
- Author BiographyDr Fouad Major was a student of Hans Georg Dehmelt, Nobel Prize winner (with Ramsey) in 1989, and was the first physicist to proves experimentally the capability of an atomic clock with ions stocked in a radio-electric quadripolar trap. He is an expert on atomic clocks and author of The Quantum Beat (Springer, 2007).
- Author(s)Fouad G. Major
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note167 black & white illustrations, 2 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight876 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.