CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionA biography of the prolific American composer Radie Britain, along with an annotated list of all her works and documented performances. Also included is an interview with Britain herself, in which she discusses her life, music and creative philosophy.
- Author BiographyWALTER B. BAILEY is Associate Professor of Music, Shepherd School of Music, at Rice University. He is the author of Programmatic Elements in the Work of Schoenberg (1984) and a number of articles appearing in The Journal of the Arnold Schoenberg Institute and The Musical Quarterly. NANCY GISBRECHT BAILEY writes and lectures for Houston Grand Opera and is an instructor for several adult education programs. She has written several articles which have appeared in Opera Cues.
- Author(s)Nancy Gisbrecht Bailey,Walter B. Bailey
- Date of Publication20/03/1990
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Series TitleBio-Bibliographies in Music
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo 25
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.