All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £1.99Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £9.02
- £9.50Trending at £9.95
- £10.23Trending at £16.82
- £12.86Trending at £13.66
- £4.46Trending at £7.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual demonstrates how to create the illusion of hand-hooked wool rugs using machine embroidery. It presents 20 designs using a rag wool applique technique in 28 different projects, including clothing and home decor. The CD-ROM of patterns can be used with computerized embroidery machines.
- Author BiographyKathy MacMannis is a sewing and crafts designer and an emergency room nurse. She developed her rag wool applique technique to emulate traditional rug hooking with out the traditional huge investment of time. Kathy lives in Milford, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Kathy MacMannis
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Out-of-print date08/03/2012
- Content NoteMixed media colour illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.