All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe result of nature photographer, Thomas Marent's 16-year journey across five continents, this title celebrates the fascinating behaviour and incredible variety of rainforest animals and plants - from resourceful leaf-cutter ants to the multi-hued clouds of butterflies and birds that flutter high in the tree tops.
- Author BiographyThomas Marent has dedicated nearly half his life to capturing the beauty of the world's rainforests. He's explored rainforests across the world, often travelling alone and going to extraordinary lengths to take the one photograph that conveys the unique quality of each animal, plant, or landscape.
- Author(s)Thomas Marent
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication07/09/2006
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date23/06/2010
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight2180 g
- Width256 mm
- Height302 mm
- Spine30 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.