All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRastafari has grown into an international socio-religious movement, with adherents of Rastafari found in most of the major population centres and outposts of the world. This Very Short Introduction provides a brief account of this widespread but often poorly understood movement, looking at its history, central principles, and practices.
- Author BiographyEnnis B. Edmonds is Assistant Professor of African-American Religions and American Religions at Kenyon College, Ohio. His areas of expertise are African Diaspora Religions, Religion in America, and Sociology of Religion. His research has focused primarily on Rastafari, leading to the recently published Rastafari: From Outcasts to Culture Bearers (OUP, 2003).
- Author(s)Ennis B. Edmonds
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication20/12/2012
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleVery Short Introductions
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notec. 10 black and white illustrations
- Weight126 g
- Width175 mm
- Height111 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £110.11
- £15.92Trending at £20.29
- £23.12Trending at £32.23
- £20.66Trending at £21.99
- £10.25Trending at £16.06
- £11.90Trending at £16.18
- £11.18Trending at £13.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.