All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £1.89Trending at £1.93
- £15.98Trending at £18.38
- £8.63Trending at £9.89
- £12.33Trending at £14.99
- £20.77Trending at £30.03
About this product
- DescriptionPhotographs have had an integral and complex role in many anthropological contexts, from fieldwork to museum exhibitions. This book examines how approaching anthropological photographs as history can offer both theoretical and empirical insights into these roles.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Edwards is Professor and Senior Research Fellow, University of the Arts London.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Edwards
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/05/2001
- Series TitleMaterializing Culture
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 13
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note30 b&w illustrations, bibliography, index
- Weight393 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.