Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.72Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- Author(s)Maryann Manning,Richard J. Meyer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleReflective Teaching and the Social Conditions of Schooling Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight571 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: Series Preface. Preface. Part I: Case Studies and Reactions. Teaching Reading Via Direct Systematic Instruction (Penny). A New Teacher Learns About Teaching Reading and Culture (Sylvia). A Teacher-Constructed Whole Language Program (Kendra). Critical Literacy in an Urban Middle School (Janesse). Part II: Public Arguments: Three Views of the Reading Process and Instruction. Teachers of Reading as Decision-Makers. Direction Instruction View of the Reading Process and Instruction. Whole Language View of the Reading Process and Instruction. Critical Literacy View of the Reading Process and Instruction. Afterthoughts on the Three Views. Part III: A Final Argument, and Some Suggestions and Resources for Further Reflection. Decision-Making and Teacher Development. Teachers Face Dilemmas and Make Decisions. Considerations for Reading and Teaching. Some Suggestions. Conclusion. References/Resources.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.