CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £30.00Trending at £37.22
- £12.50Trending at £13.78
- £24.67Trending at £25.21
- £11.79Trending at £14.78
- £9.69Trending at £9.90
- £4.95Trending at £8.82
- £9.40Trending at £12.91
About this product
- DescriptionAsks how 'reading for the law' as literary history contributes to the progressive educational purposes of the Law and Literature movement. This title demonstrates the relevance of literary history to feminist jurisprudence and suggests how literary history might contribute to other forms of 'outsider jurisprudence'.
- Author BiographyChristine L. Krueger is Associate Professor in the Department of English at Marquette University.
- Author(s)Christine L. Krueger
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2010
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.