All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of papers by international experts on one of the most paradoxical and influential poetic genres of classical antiquity.
- Author BiographyPeter Agocs is an Affiliated Lecturer in the Faculty of Classics at the University of Cambridge. He spent the last four years as a Junior Research Fellow at Christ's College, Cambridge. Chris Carey is Professor of Greek at University College London. Richard Rawles is a lecturer in Classics in the School of History, Classics and Archaeology at the University of Edinburgh.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2016
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus.
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byChris Carey,Peter Agocs,Richard Rawles
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £9.99
- £12.50Trending at £13.30
- £7.85Trending at £10.97
- £6.72Trending at £6.82
- £8.44Trending at £11.69
- £11.41Trending at £17.95
- £4.57Trending at £4.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.