All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn ethnographic exploration of sexual orientation and gender identity (SOGI) refugee claimants' experiences of navigating the complex discourses, protocols, practices and personnel of Canada's refugee determination system.
- Author BiographyDavid A.B. Murray is Professor of Anthropology at York University, Canada.
- Author(s)David A. B. Murray
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield International
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield International
- Weight295 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.72Trending at £6.98
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.