Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe first comprehensive account of how Chile came to terms with General Augusto Pinochet s legacy of human rights atrocities.
- Author BiographySteve J. Stern is the Alberto Flores Galindo Professor of History at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. He is the author of books including Battling for Hearts and Minds: Memory Struggles in Pinochet's Chile, 1973-1988, winner of the Bolton-Johnson Prize (the Conference on Latin American History), and Remembering Pinochet's Chile: On the Eve of London 1998. Both books received Honorable Mention, Bryce Wood Book Award (Latin American Studies Association). Both are also published by Duke University Press.
- Author(s)Steve J. Stern
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleLatin America Otherwise
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note29 photographs, 1 table, 2 maps
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.