Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.53+ £1.56 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA captivating history of red hair through the ages, drawing on science, religion, politics, literature and art.
- Author BiographyJacky Colliss Harvey is a writer and editor. She studied English at Cambridge University and History of Art at the Courtauld Institute of Art. She has worked in museum publishing for the last 20 years and is a commentator and reviewer who speaks in both the UK and abroad on the arts and popular culture. Her red hair has also found her an alternative career as a life model and a film extra playing everything from a society lady in Atonement to a Parisian whore in Bel-Ami. She lives in London.
- Author(s)Jacky Colliss Harvey
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Content Note3 x 8pp colour images
- Weight533 g
- Width164 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.64Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.