Rediscovering Emotion: Emotion and the Claims of Feeling by David Pugmire (Paperback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.35+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.21Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about the anatomy of emotion. It shows what distinguishes emotions from related psychological phenomena that may resemble or even contribute to them, and it considers the light that this throws on the emotional life.
- Author BiographyDavid Pugmire is Lecturer in Philosophy at the University of Southampton.
- Author(s)David Pugmire
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication28/10/1998
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight316 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.