All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA pathbreaking study of Yemen that traces the roots of revolution back to centuries of regional fragmentation.
- Author BiographyStephen Day is Adjunct Professor of Middle East Politics at the Hamilton Holt School at Rollins College. He has written for many journals, including the Middle East Journal, Middle East Policy and the Carnegie Foundation.
- Author(s)Stephen W. Day
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/06/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Middle East Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number37
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note20 b/w illus. 4 maps 17 tables
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £33.06Trending at £44.95
- £19.32Trending at £27.49
- £7.59Trending at £9.41
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £19.20Trending at £30.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.