All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £27.00Trending at £30.40
- £27.00Trending at £39.83
- £17.32Trending at £17.95
- £10.32Trending at £10.60
- £9.50Trending at £16.48
- £12.22Trending at £12.44
- £19.17Trending at £19.43
About this product
- DescriptionThomas DuBois sets out to explain how religious traditions and philosophies in China and Japan have evolved and intersected.
- Author BiographyThomas David DuBois is Associate Professor of History at the National University of Singapore. He is the author of Sacred Village: Social Change and Religious Life in Rural North China (2005) and the editor of Casting Faiths: Imperialism and the Transformation of Religion in East and Southeast Asia (2009).
- Author(s)Thomas David DuBois
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleNew Approaches to Asian History
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note27 b/w illus. 7 maps 5 tables
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.