All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- Author(s)Paul Oskar Kristeller
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication15/04/1979
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight482 g
- Edited byMichael Mooney
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsEditor's PrefaceIntroductionPart One: Renaissance Thought and Classical Antiquity Introduction1. The Humanist Movement2. The Aristotelian Tradition3. Renaissance Platonism4. Paganism and ChristianityPart Two: Renaissance Thought and the Middle Ages 5. Humanism and Scholasticism in the Italian Renaissance6. Renaissance Philosophy and the Medieval TraditionPart Three: Renaissance Thought and Byzantine Learning 7. Italian Humanism and Byzantium8. Byzantine and Western Platonism in the Fifteenth CenturyPart Four: Renaissance Concepts of Man Introduction9. The Dignity of Man10. The Immortality of the Soul11. The Unity of TruthPart Five: Philosophy and Rhetoric From Antiquity to the Renaissance Introduction12. Classical Antiquity13. The Middle Ages14. The RenaissanceNotesIndex
- Author BiographyPaul Oskar Kristellar is Frederick J.E. Woodbridge Professor Emeritus of philosophy at Columbia University.Michael Mooney is Associate Provost at Columbia University.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.