All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFilms and novels are media of historical memories, fantasies, mystification and propaganda. The essays herein discuss how wars, from WWI through the Post-Cold War, are represented in selected films and novels and how these wars have been reinterpreted over time.
- Author BiographyRichard Mason is a Research Fellow at the Institute of Malaysian and International Studies, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia. His research interests are the area of the Cold War, with particular reference to the United States' policy toward Asia. Jaroslaw Suchoples is Associate Professor at the Institute of Malaysian and International Studies, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, where he specialized in European studies, transnational late modern history and international relations.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication07/10/2015
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight430 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byJaroslaw Suchoples,Richard Mason
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £7.90Trending at £8.99
- £19.36Trending at £21.65
- £19.57Trending at £19.82
- £4.40Trending at £4.99
- £4.34Trending at £4.99
- £15.48Trending at £19.94
- £15.37Trending at £20.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.