All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStruggling to do a project or dissertation, evaluate published research or conduct your own research? This title explains how to evaluate existing research and how to conduct your own research. Suitable for undergraduate and postgraduate students, it focuses on design and analysis of experimental studies.
- Author(s)Carolyn Hicks
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication07/08/2009
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Content Noteill
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £19.54
- £2.29Trending at £2.85
- £29.14Trending at £34.99
- £17.90Trending at £20.05
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £11.60Trending at £17.06
- £3.60Trending at £4.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.