Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £12.35
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
- £11.91Trending at £20.01
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £14.72Trending at £20.04
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on negotiation and conflict within organizations. This book covers the problem of 'deviance' within organizations from a conflict and justice perspective. It also addresses the effective management of environmental conflict, and demonstrate factors contributing to the intractability of environmental disputes.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/06/1994
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleResearch on Negotiation in Organizations
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight667 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byBlair H. Sheppard,Robert J. Bies,Roy J. Lewicki
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.