Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a discussion about how the diverging experiences of generations and their historical memories play a role in the process of national identity formation. This title presents the role of trauma in creating generational consciousness and how generations should be conceptualized.
- Author BiographyDr. Alexandra Wangler is co-leader in the EU-research project MYPLACE ( Memory, Youth, Political Legacy and Civic Engagement ) at the Institute Labour and Economy at the University of Bremen and lectures at the University of Applied Sciences in Bremen.
- Author(s)Alexandra Wangler
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication10/04/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVS Verlag fur Sozialwissenschaften
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight419 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.