All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the meaning of revolution in the twenty-first century? One hundred years ago 'October 1917' was a unique event inspiring socialists and oppressed peoples and became an inevitable point of reference for 20th century politics. Today the left needs both come to terms with this legacy and to transcend it, through a critical reappraisal of its
- Author BiographyLeo Panitch and Greg Albo are Professors in the Department of Political Science at York University, Toronto.
- PublisherThe Merlin Press Ltd
- Date of Publication21/09/2016
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleSocialist Register
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Merlin Press Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byGregory Albo,Leo Panitch
Save on Politics & Government
- £15.20Trending at £18.44
- £4.43Trending at £5.14
- £16.25Trending at £20.87
- £13.61Trending at £16.99
- £11.16Trending at £14.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.99
- £6.86Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.