All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays showcases the work of some of the most influential theorists of the late-20th century as they grapple with the question of how literature should be treated in contemporary theory.
- Author BiographyMichael P. Clark is Professor of English and Comparative Literature at the University of California, Irvine, and author of Michel Foucault: Tool Kit for a New Age (1983) and Jacques Lacan: An Annotated Bibliography (1988).
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication03/07/2000
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byMichael P. Clark
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £39.61
- £6.80Trending at £8.97
- £12.27Trending at £12.97
- £2.81Trending at £3.40
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £7.37Trending at £9.93
- £5.99Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.