All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.01
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £8.74Trending at £9.14
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £21.48Trending at £29.18
About this product
- Author(s)Samantha Zacher
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleNew Directions in Religion and Literature
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight261 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: The Bible as Literature in Anglo-Saxon England \ 1. Reading and Rewriting the Bible in Anglo-Saxon England \ 2. Reconstructing the Ethnogenetic Myths of the Hebrews in Exodus \ 3. Daniel and the Theme of translatio electionis \ 4. Reading Religious, Racial, and Ethnic Difference in Judith \ 5. Conclusion \ Bibliography \ Index.
- Author BiographySamantha Zacher is Associate Professor of English at Cornell University, USA. She is the author of Preaching the Converted: the Style and Rhetoric of the Vercelli Book Homilies (2009), and co-editor with Andy Orchard of New Readings in the Vercelli Book (2009).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.