Rising to New Heights of Communication and Learning for Children with Autism: The Definitive Guide to Using Alternative-augmentative Communication, Visual Strategies, and Learning Supports at Home and School by Carol L. Spears, Vicki L. Turner (Paperback, 2010)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the various communication and intervention options available, this book clearly explains everything families, teachers, therapists and other professionals need to know in order to improve a child's communication, behaviour, social and academic skills. Chapters follow a consistent, user-friendly format.
- Author BiographyCarol L. Spears and Vicki L. Turner are both experienced Speech and Language Pathologists with particular expertise in alternative/augmentative communication (AAC) services and visual strategies for clients with autism and pervasive developmental disorders. Both live in Ohio.
- Author(s)Carol L. Spears,Vicki L. Turner
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/11/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight208 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.