All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- Author(s)Gerald Oeser
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication16/01/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Business
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 5 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight174 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Risk-Pooling in Business Logistics.- Choosing Suitable Risk-Pooling Methods.- Applying Risk-Pooling in Paper Wholesale.- The State of Risk-Pooling in Germany.- Conclusion.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. Gerald Oeser studied International Business Administration majoring in International Logistics, Supply Chain Management, and Production and Operations Management at Ecole Superieure de Commerce in Reims, France and at the European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Germany, from which he also received his PhD. He has worked as a consultant for German and international printing, publishing, paper wholesale, service, travel, engineering, and car accessories companies as well as a lecturer for Logistics and Supply Chain Management at German and international universities. In 2012 he became Dean of Studies and Professor for Logistics Management at the European University of Applied Sciences in Neuss, Germany.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.