All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides practical information that allows Safety Health & Environmental professionals to assess risk to their organizations. It also assists readers in determining whether or not they need to develop a formal risk and crisis communication plan.
- Author BiographyPamela (Ferrante) Walaski is the President of JC Safety & Environmental, Inc., a health and safety consulting firm and is a frequent speaker and seminar presenter on the topic of risk and crisis communications. She holds both the CSP and CHMM designations, and writes regularly for the leading professional journals. She is both chair of the Technical Publications Advisory Committee and administrator of the Consultants Practice Specialty of the ASSE, and was a contributing author to The Safety Professionals Handbook. In 2011, she was the recipient of the ASSE President's Award.
- Author(s)Pamela (Ferrante) Walaski
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/08/2011
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight530 g
- Width166 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.