All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.60Trending at £8.99
- £11.08Trending at £14.98
- £12.91Trending at £16.99
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £9.51Trending at £10.98
- £8.43Trending at £11.68
- £8.40Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe third edition of this hugely popular anthology includes even more complete texts by a wide range of male and female poets, political and philosophical writers, diarists, painters, broadside-balladeers, reviewers and letter-writers.
- Author BiographyDuncan Wu is a Fellow of St Catherine's College, Oxford, and University Lecturer in English Literature. His numerous publications include A Companion to Romanticism (1997) Romanticism: A Critical Reader (1995), Romantic Women Poets: An Anthology (1997), an edition of William Wordsworth's The Five-Book Prelude (1997) and, with Tom Paulin, of William Hazlitt's The Plain-Speaker: Key Essays (1998), all available from Blackwell Publishing. He is also the editor of a nine volume edition of The Selected Writings of William Hazlitt (1998).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/08/2005
- Series TitleBlackwell Anthologies
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Out-of-print date03/03/2012
- Content Note19 illustrations
- Weight2002 g
- Width173 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine62 mm
- Edited byDuncan Wu
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.