All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £30.00Trending at £37.22
- £12.50Trending at £13.78
- £24.67Trending at £25.21
- £11.79Trending at £14.88
- £9.69Trending at £9.90
- £4.95Trending at £8.82
- £9.40Trending at £12.98
About this product
- DescriptionOxbow says: Our conception of Roman frontiers is dominated by images of Hadrian's Wall, a fixed, physical barrier comprising ditches, ramparts and walls, and forts.
- Author BiographyDavid Woolliscroft and Birgitta Hoffmann direct the 'Roman Gask Project' at the University of Liverpool. David is the author of Hadrian's Wall from the Air (The History Press 2001) and Roman Military Signalling (The History Press 2001). Birgitta is an ancient historian and archaeologist who has published widely on the Roman military and Roman finds. Both authors live in Cheshire.
- Author(s)Birgitta Hoffmann,David Woolliscroft
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenreAncient History
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note95 b/w illus, 31 col pls
- Weight689 g
- Width172 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.