All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes a look at the political origins and structures of European Monetary Unification and NAFTA. The theoretical arguments elaborated in this book extend beyond money and trade, touching upon issues of long-standing interest to students of security cooperation, environmental politics, nation-building - even political philosophy.
- Author BiographyLloyd Gruber is an Assistant Professor in the Harris School of Public Policy Studies at the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Lloyd Gruber
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication20/03/2000
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note14 tables, 26 line illus.
- Weight482 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.11Trending at £29.15
- £11.43Trending at £12.25
- £10.20Trending at £12.98
- £14.98Trending at £21.41
- £28.89Trending at £30.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.