All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGvosdev and Marsh's text covers not only contemporary Russian policies towards the various regions of the world, but also looks at the interactions between the various constituencies that shape and influence Russian foreign policy.
- Author BiographyNikolas K. Gvosdev (PhD, St. Antony's College, Oxford University) is professor of national security studies at the U.S. Naval War College, a senior editor at The National Interest, and a frequent commentator on U.S. foreign policy and international relations, Russian and Eurasian affairs, developments in the Middle East, and the role of religion in politics. The co-author of The Receding Shadow of the Prophet: The Rise and Fall of Political Islam, Gvosdev has published over 50 articles, columns, and essays on democratization and human rights; general foreign policy; energy policy; foreign policy of Russia and the Eurasian states; U.S. foreign policy and the Middle East; politics and culture of the Eurasian states; and religion and politics. His work has appeared in Foreign Affairs, The Financial Times, The Los Angeles Times, National Review, Religion State and Society, The National Interest, Orbis, The Washington Quarterly, Problems of Post-Communism, and World Policy Journal. Christopher Marsh is a professor at the School of Advanced Military Studies, U.S. Army Command and General Staff College, Fort Leavenworth. Previously he taught international terrorism and irregular warfare at the US Air Force Special Operations School, Hurlburt Field, and was a professor of political science at Baylor University for 12 years. He is the author of several books on Russian affairs and comparative Russian-Chinese politics, including Unparalleled Reforms (2006) and Religion and the State in Russia and China (2011). His current research focuses on Russian foreign and defense policy, particularly military cooperation between Russia and China, and religion and war.
- Author(s)Christopher Marsh,Nikolas K. Gvosdev
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCQ Press
- Content Notemap
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £16.59Trending at £19.02
- £17.35Trending at £22.88
- £7.58Trending at £7.86
- £15.67Trending at £20.07
- £10.75Trending at £16.98
- £8.27Trending at £13.01
- £7.91Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.