All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
About this product
- DescriptionThis work lays out the theoretical background to Saint Thomas Aquinas' spirituality. It shows that his theology is clearly oriented towards contemplation and is as deeply spiritual as it is doctrinal.
- Author BiographyJean-Pierre Torrell is a Dominican priest of the Toulouse province and professor of dogmatic theology at the University of Fribourg. From 1973 to 1981, he taught at the Gregorian University in Rome and was a member of the Leonine Commission, where he contributed to research on and editing of Aquinas's works.
- Author(s)J.-P. Torrell
- PublisherThe Catholic University of America Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Catholic University of America Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Translated byRobert Royal
- Edition StatementVolume 2 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.