Saving Black Colleges: Leading Change in a Complex Organization by Alvin J. Schexnider (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £80.93Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £31.77Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by learnearlybooks
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionSaving Black Colleges makes clear the challenges, opportunities, and prospects for change historically black colleges and universities now face. Schexnider, the former chancellor of Winston-Salem State University, details what he could and could not accomplish, examines how these issues affect other HBCUs, and outlines a practical way forward.
- Author BiographyAlvin J. Schexnider is the president of Schexnider & Associates, LLC. He previously served as the president of Thomas Nelson Community College and as the executive vice president and interim president of Norfolk State University.
- Author(s)Alvin J. Schexnider
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitlePhilanthropy and Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.