All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJeremy Hooker's new collection shows him producing some of his finest work.
- Author BiographyJeremy Hooker was born in 1941. Poet, critic, teacher and broadcaster, he is currently Professor of English at the University of Glamorgan. He has published ten collections of poetry. His other books include Imagining Wales: a View of Modern Welsh Writing in English, and studies of David Jones and John Cowper Powys. He has edited writings by Alun Lewis, Frances Bellerby, Richard Jefferies, and Wilfred Owen.
- Author(s)Jeremy Hooker
- PublisherEnitharmon Press
- Date of Publication12/06/2015
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEnitharmon Press
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.10
- £20.99Trending at £22.40
- £30.68Trending at £40.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.