All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf humans are to understand and discover ways of addressing complex social and ecological problems, we first need to find intimacy with our particular places and communities. This title argues for the need for ecology to engage with philosophical values and economic motivations in a political process of negotiation.
- Author BiographyMichael Vincent McGinnis is Associate Professor at the Middlebury Institute of International Studies in Monterey, California. He is the editor of Bioregionalism and is the author of Marine Governance: The New Zealand Experience.
- Author(s)Michael Vincent McGinnis
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication22/03/2016
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note9 b/w illustrations, 1 map, 2 tables
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £56.83Trending at £57.42
- £14.44Trending at £15.88
- £25.39Trending at £26.99
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
- £17.91Trending at £18.16
- £27.26Trending at £29.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.