CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe clearest explanation yet of how improvements in patient care are related to--and depend on--biomedical research.
- Author BiographySir David Weatherall is Regius Professor of Medicine at the University of Oxford and a specialist in human genetics.
- Author(s)D. J. Weatherall
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication04/12/1996
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content NotePhotographs, drawings
- Weight550 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.