Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces security and law enforcement professionals to the career and business of security consulting. This book provides potential consultants with the practical guidelines needed to start up and maintain a successful independent practice.
- Author BiographyCharles Chuck Sennewald CSC, CPP, is an independent security management consultant and expert witness and the author of numerous Butterworth-Heinemann titles, including Effective Security Management ; Security Consulting ; Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference; From the Files of a Security Expert Witness ; and earlier editions of this book The Process of Investigation. Chuck is a graduate of California State University - Los Angeles with a BS degree in Police Science and Administration. Chuck is also the founder and first president of the International Association of Professional Security Consultants (IAPSC), and is a long-time member of ASIS International. He has lectured and is read in countries around the globe.
- Author(s)Charles A. Sennewald
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication06/11/2012
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrated; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight590 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement4th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.