All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Everyman series which has been re-set with wide margins for notes and easy-to-read type. Each title includes a themed introduction by leading authorities on the subject, life-and-times chronology of the author, text summaries, annotated reading lists and selected criticism and notes.
- Author BiographyDylan Thomas was born in Swansea on 27 October 1914, the son of a senior English master. On leaving school he worked on the South Wales Evening Post before embarking on his literary career in London. Not only a poet, he wrote short stories, film scripts, features and radio plays, the most famous being Under Milk Wood. On 9 November 1953, shortly after his thirty-ninth birthday, he collapsed and died in New York city. He is buried in Laugharne, Carmarthenshire, which had become his main home since 1949. In 1982 a memorial stone to commemorate him was unveiled in 'Poet's Corner' in Westminster Abbey.
- Author(s)Dylan Thomas
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication06/08/1993
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleEveryman
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhoenix (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date17/08/2001
- Weight147 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £5.20Trending at £10.07
- £5.76Trending at £5.83
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
- £8.00Trending at £10.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.