Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £18.09Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by awesomebooksuk
- Est. delivery by 19 Dec
- £12.01Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- Est. delivery by 18 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together the two most important women writers of postwar German literature: Ingeborg Bachmann (1926-73) and Christa Wolf (b. 1929). Both grew up during the National Socialist era, and in their adult lives have remained critical of their respective societies' failure to confront the history of this era
- Author BiographyPatricia A. Herminghouse is on the editorial board of The German Library and teaches at the University of Rochester.
- Author(s)Christa Wolf,Ingeborg Bachmann
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/09/1998
- Series TitleGerman Library S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight389 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Volume editorPatricia Herminghouse
- Introduction byPatricia Herminghouse
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £6.39Trending at £8.89
- £5.00Trending at £6.28
- £13.03Trending at £14.14
- £5.19Trending at £6.29
- £5.10Trending at £5.41
- £9.28Trending at £9.41
- £9.00Trending at £10.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.