Semiconductor Modeling:: For Simulating Signal, Power, and Electromagnetic Integrity by Roy Leventhal, Lynne Green (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £115.08Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
- £69.89Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.58
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £21.38Trending at £24.98
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £12.96Trending at £16.81
About this product
- DescriptionAssists engineers in designing high-speed circuits. The emphasis is on semiconductor modeling, with PCB transmission line effects, equipment enclosure effects, and other modeling issues discussed as needed. This text addresses practical considerations, including process variation, model accuracy, validation and verification, and signal integrity.
- Author(s)Lynne Green,Roy Leventhal
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/10/2006
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXX, 766 p.
- Weight2810 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.